Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Out of the mouths of babes

So this morning Becket is looking, again, at carnival rides for sale. We oooh and ahhed at different ones, including one that was listed for $600,000! Looking at these rides brought Beckets mind back to going to the fair with his grandmother. She bought them all day bracelets so they could ride all the rides as much as they wanted. One ride operator would not let one of them ride on a ride, I'm not sure if Tansy was too tall or Becket was too small. The point was my mom argued with the guy to no avail. Once he was finished with the computer he came out to me in the kitchen and made the following statement. "We should have had you with us when that one guy wouldn't let us ride on the ride since you are so good with carneys."
Guess it's official, even to my family I'm carney material. Guess anything goes now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home