Monday, September 03, 2007

Monday Monday.....

Things I saw this morning, on Labor Day. At 5am I saw Papa Herman at the front door having come home early from St. Herman's. On my way to work on our school building project I saw a turkey strutting along the side of the road. It looked so funny I slowed down to gawk at it. He didn't seem to appreciate the attention he drew. I next saw a llama taking a siesta in a field, at least I think it was a siesta. I also saw many older folks walking with their dogs and a women decked out in pads, helmet and in-line skates cruising along a path. I saw my husband's smile and laugh. I saw Becket doing a silly little dance that always cracks me up. I saw Andrew bringing candy after candy thinking he was able to consume as much as he wanted to. I also saw Tansy tormenting her brothers, then being sweet to them. Now we are heading to the skate park where I may see Becket drop the 6' ramp, or so he hopes. I'm sure I'll see Andrew and Tansy chasing each other around and maybe I'll see Herman get on his long board. All in all I see that today is shaping up quite nicely and will be a beautiful Monday morning.

5 Comments:

Blogger Libbie said...

that days sounds wonderful completely wonderful.

1:24 PM  
Blogger juliana said...

Yes, it has been lovely and we are ending it with steaks could out on the grill. Tomorrow kids go back to school, Herman goes back to work....Ahhhhh :+)

5:29 PM  
Blogger juliana said...

That should be "cooked" not "could" my fingers type faster than my mind can keep up.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Vara said...

Do hope the steaks were cooked medium rare and no further. Otherwise, you could put straps on 'em and they would be smashing sandals!

Vara

6:19 PM  
Blogger juliana said...

vara, my eldest son has discovered the taste of the pink showing, I on the other hand, like to make sure my steak is no longer kicking or leaking anything. Steak sandwiches for Tuesday-the continuation of a lovely day.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home