Friday, March 02, 2007

dread head or bed head


It's been several months now since I started dreading my hair. I have to admit I haven't been as diligent as I should in the "twisting and palming" part of the process. Because of my neglect, it's taking longer than normal-I'm assuming. My hair is definitely matted in sections, so this is good. The ends and the roots have minds of their own though. They are the least dreaded and most messy looking. The dreads themselves are varied in their appearance, some are locking nicely, others are fighting going with the flow. So I have loops of hair that are being rebellious. I'm not ready to bear my head to the cyber world yet, but I'm hoping that by summer I'll have the dread look I'm after and not the bed look I'm sporting now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home