Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Wanted: Friends my own age


I'm thinking about taking an ad out in the local paper, tell me what you think:


"40+ female seeks other "older then teenager" females. Must have the ability to drive self to skatepark. No experience neccesary. Eventually will need to provide own board. Must be early riser and able to skate for at least 40 min. (Anything more and I'm too pooped). Absolutely no gloating about how your deck or trucks are so much better then mine. No haughty attitudes need apply. Am willing to consider long term relationship depending on the commitment level. No blades, skooters, bikes, jogging strollers or lawn chairs. Am desperate and tired of having skater friends that only reach up to my neck. Will provide refreshments after sessions. Please respond ASAP with credentials and picture of your board. "


I gotta get friends my own age.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Fr. Matthew said...

Well, I am not sure if they need to be your own age, just share the same interest.

7:32 PM  
Blogger juliana said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:25 AM  
Blogger juliana said...

ok, I'll try again. I agree, you know how many friends I have that are much younger than me, however, I would like them to be at least older then 11. :+)

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home