Friday, November 25, 2005

You know you watch too much "CSI" when....

Last night as I was snuggling into my bed for the evening I turned on CSI to watch. There was a Thanksgiving theme on it and it was actually disgusting me as I watched. I started to drift off to sleep and turned the TV off. I had a restless night waking at 4:30 when my hubby wakes, and tossing and turning till 6:30-when I finally got up. I was brushing my teeth and looking at the toothbrushes in the holder. A thought came to my mind, "I wonder what a CSI would think about us seeing these toothbrushes" then I started a mock dialogue from the blond to one of the guys. "Hmm, looks like there were several children in the family. From the looks of these toothbrushes, there doesn't seem to be an adult living here. Oh, this one is a boys, look at all the built up toothpaste. This one is deffinently a first born girl, notice how clean it is and how it is kept separate from the others so it doesn't get dirty from them....." Now here is the real senario. There are 9 toothbrushes in this bathroom. My husbands is in our other bathroom. SpongeBob belongs to the baby, Violet-incredible blue belongs to Becket (7) as does blue striped weird handle (both came from a Halloween carnival), blue dot and new Power Ranger are also his (one from previous dentist appt. and recent dental appt.) Orange striped alone on the counter belongs to Tansy (9) as well as purple "violet-incredible" and old green colorful one. Mine is from my most recent dentist appt. They happened to run out of adult brushes, just my luck. Seems there weren't any girls left either. So in addition to these many brushes is mine-a blue Mr. Incredible child's toothbrush. Yah, CSI would have a ball with this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home