Wednesday, November 09, 2005

These are a few of my favorite things

I love steak! A really good steak with lots of flavor. Cooked medium well, yes I know this cooks out some of the flavor but that's the way I like it. I love it with all kinds of toppings, mushrooms and bacon, butter, herbs etc. I love it marinated and cooked on the grill. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it.
I love pizza! Pepperoni for me! Deep dish with just the right amount of sauce. A sprinkle of sugar in the dough and tomatoes chopped up on the sauce. Only mozzarella cheese no mixture for me please.
These are two of my favorite things.
This blog reflects both styles of my favorites. Sometimes I may have some meaty stuff for you to read, and sometimes I may just have some good old fashioned junk food. That is what makes up life. A little of the serious with a lot of junk, or a little junk with a big cup of serious folded in. It is what makes up me! One might come to my house expecting a "steak dinner" and we end up filling the night with "pizza". Or one may only want a snack and I start thawing the "steak." You never know what to expect in life or going to someone's house for dinner or reading my blog. So stop by often when you are hungry, you may find something to whet your appetite.

4 Comments:

Blogger Susan Sophia said...

I love your theme! I will be back to snack often!

Catch you later!

Love,
Sophia

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm a regular reader of your spouse's blog and jumped on over here! Cool posts! I'll visit often.

Now I'm hungry again after reading this post and I just had dinner. Oh my!!!

Also, may I add you to my blogroll?

5:04 PM  
Blogger Fr. Matthew said...

How about Steak Pizza??

12:35 AM  
Blogger juliana said...

Philippa, Yes you may add me to your site, thank you. I also liked the Brother Caldfell series. I read them a long time ago. I liked the botanical ties in them.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home